Our church is a host to numerous different ministries! Follow the links provided to learn more about each group and for information on how to participate!
Sampling of ministries
- St. Andrew’s Men’s Group meets monthly for fellowship, and they also host an Annual Oyster Roast in February and a summer barbecue, the proceeds of which are donated to various charitable organizations
- St. Mary’s Guild (women’s group) meets on the first Monday of the month at 6pm for dinner, a book study, and fellowship
- St. Anne’s Guild (elders’ group) meets on the third Thursday of the month at 11am for refreshments, fellowship, and study
- Bible Study meets weekly on Wednesdays at 11am with Rev. Sexton
- ECW (Episcopal Church Women) meets quarterly and holds two fundraisers (August Yard Sale and November Bazaar) which raise money for various charitable groups we support (including the local food bank and elementary school)
- Altar Guild, Choir, Lay Ministers, Eucharistic Visitors, and Acolytes serve the church in a variety of ways
- Vacation Bible School happens each July for toddlers and elementary school children; the priest and groups mentioned above all take a part in providing VBS
- Annual “Tailgate Kick-off” party to celebrate our Annual Fund Campaign is on a Sunday in September
- The parish also participates in the UTO (United Thank Offering of The Episcopal Church) and Episcopal Relief & Development projects.